Tip Of the Week

Core strength is essential for all activities; and that isnt just your abs, it is also your back!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Miss Jenyne Butterfly

Miss Jenyne Butterfly has been my favorite pole dancer since the first time I saw her perform at the 2009 USPDF Competition, the first US Pole Dance competition ever. I was honored to have the opportunity to meet her and take a class with her. I am in awe of her beauty, strength, passion, and pleasant appeal. Thank you Jenyne, for taking your time to share your thoughts, advice, and pole tips. You glow.

In 2009, the division in skill level was clear, between Butterfly and the rest of the competitors. The pure elegance and strength in her movement set her on a whole different playing field. After viewing this years 2010 competitors, Miss Butterfly came out to perform a single dance for the crowd while the judges made their decisions. For me, it was a breath of fresh air and reminder of why she is still my top favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment